This 2 hour session will provide you with everything you need to know about the Equality Act 2010. Get up to date information about the Act and the implications that this has for your business.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the protected characterisitics – who does the act protect?
- List various types of discrimination and their responsibilities to prevent them.
- Understand their responsibilities surrounding the recruitment and retention of disabled staff.
- Identify and implement suitable reasonable adjustments.
- Understand “Positive Action” and how it can be applied.
This bite sized session is aimed at managers and HR personnel and is designed to minimise disruption to your business operations. It can be delivered before your normal day begins, over an extended lunch break or at the end of your day. It’s quick and concise, providing you with all the essential information you need to know about the Act.
Contact us now to book your session.