It’s more important than ever for schools and colleges to implement and promote robust Equality and Diversity policies, in order to meet the increasingly high standards set by Ofsted.
But how is equality and diversity embedded into teaching? This one day course provides teachers and lecturers with all the tools, resources and support they need to ensure that their teaching successfully embeds Equality and Diversity issues, as well as giving them the confidence to challenge prejudice behaviour in the classroom and continually review and improve their performance.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain good E&D practice in teaching and identify ways to implement in their own subject area
- Explore new resources which could be used to embed E&D into future Schemes of Work
- Review current E&D performance in all aspects of teaching and implement action plan for improvement
- Challenge prejudice behaviour effectively
- Devise and deliver lesson plans which fully addresses E&D issues
For more information or to book this course, please Contact Flyinglady or call 07761 653709.